Sunday, October 17, 2004

What a fun weekend after the week from hell!

Hi there! I had a horrid week! We moved our offices from the main floor of the hospital to the 4th floor. And let me tell you, that was no small feat! UGH. If I ever have to move my office again, I will quit!!! But this weekend was a great one. I did some shopping on Friday and hung out with Darcy and Carley. On Saturday I hung out with Randa and made her baby shower invitations. They turned out quite cute, too. Then I bought a laptop. I have been looking for a laptop for a long time. So I finally bought a good one that was on clearance. a steal. Then today, I went to little Rexy's birthday party at Chucky Cheese. I had a great time this weekend. I really needed it. Well that is all that is going on. Talk to ya later.

No comments: